WHC is the trading name of Derede UK Limited, company number 06133298. Derede UK Limited is registered to carry out audit work in the UK and is regulated by the ICAEW. Details of the audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C003509394
The Spring Budget 2021.
Main Budget proposals
Tax measures include:
- a super-deduction for companies investing in new plant and machinery
- a time extension of the temporary increase to the SDLT nil rate band for residential property in England and Northern Ireland
- an extension to the temporary 5% reduced rate of VAT for certain supplies
- a temporary increase in the carry-back period for business losses
- an increased rate of corporation tax from 2023.
Other measures include:
- a new mortgage guarantee scheme
- extension to the Job Retention Scheme
- a Self-Employment Income Support Scheme fourth and fifth grant
- an extension to the business rates holiday in England.
Previously announced measures include:
- a cap on the amount of R&D tax credit paid to a loss-making small or medium-sized enterprise
- new rules apply to off-payroll working payments made for services provided on or after 6 April 2021.
You can download our budget report here